Kendall Jenner reveals why she quit Instagram

Kendall Jenner shocked fans this week when she deleted her Instagram account with no explanation. But now we have one thanks to Ellen Degeneres.

Kendall makes her first appearance on The Ellen Show this week, and Ellen quizzed the Jenner sister on why she wiped her page without a trace two days before.
According to the 21-year-old, it's not down to trolls criticising her ballet moves for a Vogue Italia cover - as speculation suggested. Instead she said she simply needs a digital "detox."
She explained: "I just wanted to detox. I wanted a bit of a break. I'm always on it.
"I would wake up in the morning and I would look at it first thing. And go to bed and it was the last thing I would look at. I feel like I was a little dependent on it."

Kendall also revealed that she didn't realise that her social media cull had become such big news, because she had also deleted Twitter from her phone.
"I didn't think anyone would care," she said.
We're not sure your 68.8 million former followers would agree, Kendall.

"My friends kept texting me and my family members and I was wondering "How does everyone know?"" she added.
"And [my family] kept sending me links to CNN. And I thought: how is it even this big of a deal?"
In comforting news for her fans, Kendall promised: "I'll be back."
Though no news as to when, as right now she's enjoying the freedom.
"I'm away from my phone so much more. I engage with real life more. I have to deal with real people right in front of me," she said.
We're sure plenty of people can relate to the supermodel's dependency on social media and pressure to keep up with what's on their feed.
While on the show, Kendall also talked about meeting her new niece Dream, co-authoring a book with Kylie and moving out of her mum Kris's home. The episode airs on Wednesday 16 November on ITV2.

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram